Ischgl is famous for one of the biggest interconnected skiing areas in the world: The Silvretta Ski Arena with top-notch international acts performing on the Top of the Mountain stage at 2.200m above sea level. A 238 piste-kilometers spread out from Austria to the neighboring country of Switzerland. Snow security from the end of November to the beginning of May, beautiful and sunny cross-country ski tracks as well as a unique après ski scene alongside the pedestrian area of Ischgl with bars, restaurants and shops do complete the full Ischgl experience.
Close to Ischgl (within 10min driving distance) there are three more skiing areas you may use with the Silvretta ski pass. A free bus transfer is included in the ski ticket and will bring you directly to the valley stations of the respective skiing areas.
Why decide for winter holidays at B&B “Apart Garni Elfrieda”?
- Comfy and spacious rooms in a quiet but still central location in the heart of Ischgl
- A hearty breakfast buffet with local products
- Store your equipment safe and easy at our ski-storage-room
- Ischgl town center is only a few walking minutes away
- Easy and fast access to the gondola
- Located in the south of Ischgl on the sunny side of the town
- Free and safe parking
- Free public transport